I am a full-time, professional, Russian-speaking real estate agent operating in the Dallas-Fort-Worth Area. I always listen to my clients’ needs and strives to provide them with the highest level of service.
What makes me stand out as an exceptional real estate agent is:
- The competitive edge I developed while living in NYC, the biggest metropolitan center in the US. This quality is so valuable in Dallas-Fort Worth, as the market is currently very competitive.
- Attention to details that I honed while working at Deloitte, one of the largest international auditing firms.
- Knowledge of the ins and outs of the Dallas-Fort Worth market that I picked up while working as a CPA in a real estate department for one of the largest and most experienced global investment firms in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
- My caring personality. A people person, I connect with others in a genuine and honest way.
- I always educate and guide my clients through the entire process of buying and selling real estate in Dallas and Fort Worth.
Outside the office, I enjoy staying active by playing tennis, and experiencing new things and traveling. I am enthusiastic about Latin culture, especially the music and the language.
Contact me and schedule an appointment today!